Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
At WallyPark, we simplify, streamline and enhance your travel experience. We’re reliable, respectful, progressive, intuitive and connected. As a result, you can forget about parking and focus on what really matters. We are more than just a parking facility. We are a parking experience. We take pride in providing unparalleled customer service and opportunities to make a difference in the travel industry.
Are you looking to join a company that is growing? Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity that you can make an immediate impact? Then we are looking for you!
Wally Park is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan
- Cutting-edge training
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Cashiering experience, 1-2 years or more.
- Able to calculate and perform basic arithmetic functions in the application of revenue accounting and cash accounting.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Dependent upon location, cashiers might have to stand or sit for prolonged periods. The cashier should be able to operate a computer keyboard and mouse.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Greet and be available to customer for customer service related issues.
- Possess positive customer service skills.
- Must be able to answer inquiries about all rates, services and promotions.
- Utilize etiquette and professionalism during all customer interactions– phone or in person.
- Accurately process revenue transactions and receive payment by cash or credit card.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers.
- Accurate data entry of valet claim ticket data.
- Salesmanship skills are required to sell memberships
- Ability to prepare necessary accounting reports, cashier shift reports, gas reports, service reports (where applicable) and any other required reports or forms.
- Compliance with company rules, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Able to troubleshoot in a fast paced environment
L&R Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and will hire and promote for all job requisitions fairly without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information; all of which that are protected by federal and state law. No harassment or forms of retaliation against any employee or applicant based on these characteristics will come about if an individual chooses to exercise their EEO rights.