Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Walsh Group
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Experienced - Full-Time
Archer Western a member of The Walsh Group is currently seeking a Survey Engineer for our Big Creek WRF project in Roswell, GA.
The Survey Engineer will supervise construction survey crew responsible for providing horizontal & vertical control, derived from contract plans & documents, to field production operations.
Walsh is a rapidly growing, highly diversified construction company, and we constantly seek builders and business people to join our industry-leading team. Walsh employees are "built to succeed" - competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to take risks after careful planning. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company:
- Challenging, complex projects
- Creative and innovative problem solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward your success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
- Flexibility to build what you want, where you want
- Provide efficient & effective construction survey layout and information in a safe and timely manner than facilitates production operations, schedules, and budgets.
- Supervise and mentor survey crew in daily layout operations and interactions with production
- Maintain a functional and current knowledge of production operations schedules and procedures and make directive decisions as they pertain to the survey responsibilities and personnel in their charge.
- Provide production information from project documents and plans to field operations
- Maintain a current and functional knowledge of Trimble Software survey and GPS instruments and machine control setup.
- Assist production operations in setup, usage, and maintenance of instrument use in their operations
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 years field experience in survey & construction surveying applications as a responsible party
- Knowledge of general construction practices and procedures
- Experience in general survey instrument operation and survey practices and procedures
- Knowledge of Trimble Construction Survey software, instruments, controllers, GPS Rovers, and machine control.
- Basic knowledge of plan reading, math, and geometry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran