Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior, Sales Support Specialist
at Wencor Group
- Wencor - Sales Ops
- Peachtree City, GA, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior, Sales Support Specialist [W]
Reports to: Sales Support Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-exempt EEO: Administrative Support
Wencor Group is looking for a qualified, dynamic individual with a passion for customer satisfaction to be a Senior Sales Support Specialist. The incumbent will provide operational support to Sales, including direct contact with customers and work alongside various internal teams to deliver superior solutions and service.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced, goal-oriented professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices, is a creative thinker/problem solver, results-driven and personable. Also, must possess strong communication skills, be efficient and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
Success in this role will be determined by customer service feedback, productivity with tasks and meeting company core values. Ultimately, this senior role is to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring frictionless sales team operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage sales cycle from order to post shipment.
- Drive exceptional customer service both internally and externally.
- Engage in basic level relationship-building with customers to ensure exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Responsible for communicating to customers with timely, accurate and professional delivery (e.g. status on open orders, customer returns, shipments, documentations, etc.).
- Receive, review and acknowledge customer purchase orders, utilizing SPEC 2000 / EDI / AEROXCHANGE where applicable.
- Process and prioritize customer purchase orders (manual, web-based, customer portals, and or ecommerce). Strong attention to detail required to review orders for accuracy of pricing, order number, part number, description, and delivery terms.
- Utilize sound problem solving skills, decision making, and critical thinking skills to resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Process and manage RMA's (Return Material Authorizations) and Customer Complaints to closure.
- Active review of Open Order Report, work closely with internal departments for sourcing and expediting, and follow up to meet customer expectations.
- Identify alternative solutions for required material or requested information in response to customer needs.
- Work cross functionally with other departments in resolving customer issues and escalations; including but not limited to: returns, quality issues, order discrepancies and transportation / delivery of material.
- Identify functional best practices and processes to implement those utilizing Continuous Improvement methodologies (e.g. RCA, Gemba, 5 Why's, etc.).
- Work cross functionally with Product Development / Engineering to secure PMA packages and follow up on PMA product launches.
- Partner with Sales Operations on Sales Support and customer performance metrics
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Must have computer skills including Windows, MS Word and MS Excel. Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly in English both verbally and written. Must have good telephone etiquette. Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks. Must work effectively in a team environment.
Education Requirements: High school diploma and at least 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Associates degree preferred. Previous customer service and or industry experience preferred.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Is occasionally required to stand and walk
- Is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear
- Works in moderate noise levels
Date Updated: September 26, 2019