Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at WinShape Foundation
- # of Openings
Scope of Position: Coordinate the creation, implementation, and evaluation of year-round systems, processes, and strategies that maximize and steward resources, create excellent impressions for guests, and propel the purpose and mission of WinShape Camps for Girls. Oversee the operations function of WinShape Camps for Girls which includes four camp locations. Supervise the full-time operations staff members who will then relocate to camps in the summer. Serve on the WinShape Camps for Girls’ Leadership Team.
Reports to: Director, WinShape Camps for Girls
- Leads the Operations team in the creation, implementation, and evaluation of year-round and summer operational systems and processes.
- Hires, train, develop, and supervise the operations full-time staff members as they oversee their own camp location and summer staff team members.
- Serves on the Girls Leadership Team to provide input in the creation of yearly organizational goals and long-range organizational planning.
- Leads yearly budget creation process, monitor expenses month to month to hold the team accountable, and present monthly budget direction in staff meetings.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other members of the Girls Leadership Team to achieve effective project timelines and execution of goals with excellence.
- Serves as the location coordinator to 1 or 2 WinShape Camps for Girls locations in the summer to provide feedback, guidance, and problem-solving to the Summer Leadership Team(s).
- Spearheads strong relationships with all camp location partners and operationally focused external vendors by negotiating contracts and hosting meetings that support the mission of WinShape Camps for Girls.
- Collaborates with the Operations full-time staff members to plan and execute pre-camp and post-camp programs.
- Collaborates with the Girls’ Leadership Team to plan and execute summer staff training events. (e.g. Leadership Weekend and Staff Training)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Requires 5-7 years of relevant work experience which includes leading people.
- Experience in project management and leading teams in project planning and execution.
- Demonstrates skills in written and verbal communication, time management, training facilitation, and goal setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Willing to engage in moderate travel (10-20%) throughout the year and heavy travel (50-60%) in the summer.
- Maintain regular office hours at the WinShape Camps office in Atlanta.
- A self-professing Christ follower, actively involved in a Christian faith community and actively pursuing Christ on a consistent basis.
- Must hold or obtain a valid driver’s license for the state in which they are hired and have an acceptable driving record.
FLSA Status: Regular Full-Time, Exempt