Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Division Manager, Direct and Dealer Sales
at Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
# of openings:
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Division Manager, Direct & Dealer Sales to join our Golf Car team in Kennesaw, GA. This role oversees and supports Regional Sales Managers to plan, organize, and control Direct & Dealer Sales functions. S/he will manage the forecasting, inventory, and production needs for new and used units. S/he will be responsible for developing, executing, and delivering new unit sales plans through direct and dealer channels. S/he will manage the daily functions of the Direct & Dealer Regional Sales Managers, monitor profitability, new & used unit sales, and support other division departments as needed.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Actively oversee and support Direct & Dealer Regional Sales Managers, Export Sales Managers and Dealer Sales Coordinators
• Actively monitor and control used car inventory, sales, storage locations and tournament rental fleets.
• Actively involved in supporting the Regional Sales Managers in the development, training and monitoring of District Sales Managers.
• Support key acquisitions and relations with existing customers.
• Prepare and manage sales forecast & budget, inventory, and promotional efforts.
• Study, establish, and monitor Sales Goals and Commissions for the DM's and RM's.
• Attend business related events, such as The PGA Show, GIS, CMMA Meetings, and other relevant events.
• Maintain a dynamic working relationship and consistent communication with other key Yamaha Divisions.
• BA / BS in Business Management, Marketing, or related field is highly preferred.
• 7+ years working in Sales Management and developing new relationships.
• Must have experience managing a sales organization with at least four direct reports and sales revenue of $50M+
• Proficient is MS Office applications
• Golf Car industry and supply chain experience preferred
• Must be available to travel as much as 50%, including internationally, and performing a wide variety of activities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Must have and be able to maintain a clean driving record
Reports to: Vice-President, Golf Car
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer