YMCA of Metro Atlanta
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Executive IV
at YMCA of Metro Atlanta
- YOUTH DEVELOPMENT - Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
- HEALTHY LIVING - Improving the nation's health and well-being.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - Giving back and providing support to our neighbors.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required in education, health sciences, community development or related fields.
- A minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of YMCA management experience.
- Strong fundraising and volunteer development experience.
- Experience managing a budget over $1.5M.
- Must have skills and ability in program development and delivery, human resources management, financial management, facility management and in coaching and leading staff, members and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and personal commitment to service and hospitality.
- Hands on experience with utilizing data to make informed decisions.
- Pass a criminal background and drug screening check
- Pass an Motor Vehicles Record and have own transportation
- CPR within 30 days of employment and maintained throughout employment
Under the direction of the Group Vice President/Branch Executive Director, the Associate Executive Director conducts and administers facility functions of the branch and fulfills the role of the Branch Executive Director in the Executive’s absence. This position is primarily responsible for supervising the daily operations and organizational leadership for the Ed Isakson/Alpharetta Family YMCA and for the successful achievement of association and branch strategic goals. Also, this position will play a key role in upcoming facility renovation, delivering intentional programming with a major focus on implementing high member engagement initiatives, community involvement and partnerships, facilitating staff development strategies and direct leadership for the community component of our Why It Matters annual campaign.
The Ed Isakson/Alpharetta Family YMCA is located in Alpharetta, Georgia. Home to over 600 technology companies, the city is often referred to as the "Technology City of the South.” Alpharetta is a growing, vibrant and diverse Southern city with nationally-ranked schools, low unemployment and a high quality of life. The branch also serves 4 surrounding municipalities in North Fulton County: Johns Creek, Roswell, Milton, and Mountain Park. Starting as a non-facility, community-based program branch in 1984, the Y grew with the needs of the community, opening a full facility in 1998, followed by two subsequent expansions.
It's fun to work in an organization where people truly BELIEVE in what they are
We're committed to bringing passion and people together to champion
communities where everyone belongs.
Location:Ed Isakson / Alpharetta YMCA