YouFit Health Clubs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at YouFit Health Clubs
Youfit Health Clubs is looking for a Maintenance Specialist who is responsible for completing routine building maintenance tasks such as carpentry; electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); plumbing. Carry out general cleaning and perform other tasks as assigned.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Handle backpack vacuum to clean entire gym floor (weighs roughly 15lbs)
- Mop entire gym floor
- Use extendable dusters to dust high walls and air vents
- Scrub toilets/urinals
- Wipe down showers for any mold, including lifting and scrubbing floor mats
- Wipe down all cardio equipment (involves a lot of up-and-down movements)
- Tilt all cardio and resistance equipment weekly and another maintenance employee will vacuum underneath to clean up all dust
- Empty all trash cans to the dumpster
- Organize maintenance closet
- Understand club inspection score sheet
- Advise manager and/or assistant manager of inventory levels of cleaning supplies
- Refill all spray bottles around the gym with the proper amount of cleaning solution to water ratio
- Properly clocking in/out
- Communicate with lead maintenance employee and/or assistant manager on task(s) left uncompleted by end of shift
- Education: High School Diploma preferred
- Experience: Three years in maintenance, construction or other related fiel
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Having a “Whatever It Takes” attitude - Going above and beyond in order to get the job done and ensure the club is clean
- Physical effort required to carry out daily duties such as lifting supplies and gym equipment potentially in excess of 50lbs.
Part Time Employees Benefits:
Voluntary Life Insurance
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.